Swimming Pool Certificate compliance for Sydney and Wollongong
Get on the Pool Safety Register and book a Swimming Pool Certificate Inspection
Buying, selling or renting? Swimming Pool Certificate inspections are required. We can make it easy for
- Home owners
- Real Estate Agents
- Property Managers & Body Corporates
- Strata Managers
- Hotel, Motel & Caravan Park operators
Professionals and Pool Service providers can confidently recommend the Lifeguard Pool Certifying team,
- Solicitors and Conveyancers
- Pool Fencers
- Builders and Pool builders
- Pool Shops
- Swimming Pool Cleaners
Ring Jeff on 0419 234 287 to find out more, email your enquiry or book online now.
We partner with you and make management of swimming pool compliance safety easy. Re certification and expiry reminders are all part of the service.
Booking can be made online. Or over the phone for fast and easy professional service
Understand Your Responsibilities!
Follow these 7 tips for getting compliant
- Know the date – 29th April 2016
- Check out the Safety Checklist .
- Look at latches and hinges ( a major cause of drown is propped open gates)
- Remove any climbable objects . Naturally occurring landscaping. All furnishings and fittings
- Check for visible and current CPR safety signage
- Understand fence heights and positioning requirements
- Ask the professionals.