Responsible for a Pool or Spa in Sydney?
Get compliant and on the Pool Safety Register
Buying, selling or renting? Pool and Spa inspections are required, we make it easy for
- Home owners
- Real Estate Agents
- Property Managers & Body Corporates
- Strata Managers
- Hotel, Motel & Caravan Park operators
Professionals and Pool Service providers can confidently recommend the Lifeguard Pool Certifying team,
- Solicitors and Conveyancers
- Pool Fencers
- Builders and Pool builders
- Pool Owners
- Pool Shops
- Pool Cleaners
Ring us on 0419 234 287 to find out more, email your enquiry or book online now.
We partner with you to make management of pool safety easy. Re certification and expiry reminders are all part of the service.
Understand Your Responsibilities!
Follow these 7 tips for getting compliant
- Know the date – 29th April 2016
- Check out the Safety Checklist
- Look at latches and hinges
- Remove any climbable objects – naturally occurring, landscaping as well as furnishings and fittings
- Check for visible safety signage
- Understand fence heights and positioning requirements
- Ask the professionals to be sure